Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saving Money...

Tavin loves to pull the coupons out of the little automatic dispensers at the grocery store. What kid doesn't? I remember doing it when I was younger. Anyway, today he pulled a bunch of them out and stuck them in his pocket. When we were driving home he pulled them out and starred at them for a while. Then he asked, "What are these?" and I told him they were coupons. Then he asked, "What are coupons for?" and I told him that they save us money. As soon as we got home, he ran upstairs and got his "money bank." He then preceeded to furiously stuff all the coupons in the bank. I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "Coupons will protect my money from bad guys! Coupons will save them from a fire!" Apparently, "saving money" means something much different to him!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

thats a good one. I with they could stay little longer