Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Never have I been so excited...



...to do laundry! I can't, in my entire life, ever really remember being excited to do laundry. Maybe when Brad and I were engaged and I was ecstatic about the idea of being domestic...cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. Funny how we get excited for silly little things like that, then a few poopy onsies, spit-up covered shirts, and grass stained knees on jeans...I began singing a different tune. On any other occasion I would tell you that laundry is my nemisis, tomorrow however, it will be a joy! We have been without a washer and dryer since we moved about 3 weeks ago. We have baskets overflowing with stinky socks and raspberry covered shirts. BUT, thanks to Brad's mom, our new washer and dryer set is being delivered tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh yeah! how exciting.

Jessica said...

I wish I could get excited to do laundry again! Maybe I will be once we get back to a home of our own with a laundry room all to ourselves. Maybe.

Hey, I saw you this evening! You were taking pictures of a wedding party on Main Street in Sumner. I wanted to roll down my window and say HEY, but I didn't want to interrupt. So, I'm saying "HI" now!

Christia said...

That's so exciting! I am excited to do laundry at my new home :)